And…here we go!
1. Layers of mess in my house to get through before our friend Kevin arrives.
2. Reading House Rules by Jodi Picoult gave me insight.
3. I’d be willing to bet that I don’t get the whole lawn mowed this weekend (again) .
4. Any movement whats-so-ever through our two big sliding doors scares the dog.
5. I’m fond of chasing Peanut around the house saying “I’m gonna get you!” while she screams in delight.
6. I watch Weeds on Netflix too much!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to fixing up the walls we ruined trying to move a couch upstairs, tomorrow my plans include the Babywearing Fashion Show (where I’ll be a model and an expert!) and going to the Tooele fair with Teria and Squeed my birthday dinner (grumble grumble) and Sunday, I want to sleep in and hang out in my pj’s, but I suppose I’ll go to lunch and dinner with family instead!