And…here we go!
1. Music blasting with the windows down is my favorite way to drive.
2. More sleep is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: “We don’t hit Mommy to wake her up!”.
4. Marinated chicken; it’s what’s for dinner tonight.
5. It’s all been a very stressful summer. Painting, moving, Breastfeeding Cafe, our Canadian in town (yes, we own him), then school starts again! No breaks here!
6. Blogging is what I feel like doing right now, but I shall go pick up Peanut from her Oma and Opa’s instead.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the fair, tomorrow my plans include driving to Wyoming for chickens and Sunday, I want to finish cleaning the house before our very first guest staying in our new home arrives Monday!
We’ll add some fun linkage too!
Check out my photos at At Mother’s Breast (my post about them will hopefully be up tomorrow).
Look out for the post with LOTS of pictures from the Babywearing Fashion Show (also hopefully up tomorrow).