I’ve been awful about blogging lately and I figured I’d write a post to say why (pretending that you guys actually care). 😛
I had a Canadian friend visit. He says “aboot” and I find it amusing. Here’s a cute picture.
Then I started school. I’m pretty sure that my brain is going to explode from all of the science. First semester back full-time and Peanut isn’t a happy camper about Mama being gone so often (about 20 hours a week including driving). She spends her time with grandparents. She’s also acting like she hates me lately. 😦
Things I would like to blog about in the near future:
- Some baby-led weaning stuff. Though this is going to get more difficult now that I’m spending less time with Peanut in the day. That leaves mostly dinner for picture taking (since breakfast is boring and she’s with Mema or Opa for lunch), so I guess I’ll have to be creative with what I make for dinner! Gives me a reason to continue to cook. 😛
- Review for Green Salve. I already did a review/giveaway for More Milk Plus (you should enter!), but I need to write the review for the second product they sent me. It’s all outlined in my head, but just not onto the computer screen.
- My continuation of my no-poo journey. I feel pretty happy about where I’m at right now. Few kinks to work out though. Maybe you guys can help me with it?
- I made Peanut an awesome dress… which was too big. So I gave that one to Peanut’s friend (or actually, I will after I alter it so it fits her better) and made another one for Peanut… which I messed up on. I took a ton of pictures of them playing in matching dresses. I hope to do a totally cute post about it relatively soon.
- Peanut’s newsletter. It’s been nearly 2 weeks since her month day. I fail.
- Of course, I’ll be continuing with the photos of my new house. I’m pretty excited about tomorrow’s.
I think that’s all my plans for posts right now. I may have forgotten something though. Life is pretty hectic right now (hence the post at 10pm?) so I likely did.
Until I get a real post up, you should read these blogs:
Prudent Baby: In the short period of time that my life wasn’t imploding, I did a few crafts off of this site. Probably the coolest crafts ever. I’ve also been making good use of the Hot Mess Mommy tips. Doing small things before heading to school makes me feel less like a mom who can’t handle her work load and more like a normal human being.
Musings of a Redhead: Not only does Katrina do wonderful work with her At Mother’s Breast project (did you see the post with me and Peanut?), but she has a lovely personal blog too. This post with pictures of grandpa babywearing—priceless. I can’t even get my husband to babywear, let alone my dad.
Regretsy: I love funny things and I love Etsy. This one makes me laugh out loud (seriously, and I look ridiculous) every time I look at it.
Alright, I’m off to do physics homework that’s due tomorrow. Ta-ta!