And…here we go!
1. Why does it have to snow today? It’s supposed to be spring!
2. Two year old Peanut is equal whiny Peanut, if this last week is any indication.
3. My favorite breakfast includes an omelet made by my husband.
4. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan was the last book I read and I’m loving this series.
5. I am SO glad that the science teaching club I’m starting at my university is actually happening.
6. Cuddling with Peanut and watching Beauty and the Beast would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sitting around reading the next Shopaholic book, tomorrow my plans include Curie’s playgroup (yes, a playgroup for dogs) and a friend’s birthday party and Sunday, I want to sit around and do nothing, but I have to go to a study group for my botany test Monday!
I also want to share this link to Kelly Rutherford’s (Gossip Girl’s Lily, my goodness I love that show) interview with Best for Babes. It’s a couple of years old, but it’s a great interview. I love stars that not only promote full-term breastfeeding, but also tandem nursing! Here you go!